30.9.10

Lady in red is dancing with me

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance ...






Because black is allways there, it's tempting to stick to that safe dark colour, but it's time for a change, make a statement and put on some red ( pairing it with camel). It will give you something extra, it will defnitely energize your style !


Talking about energy,  I am  a huge fan of British selftaught fashionphotographer Corinne Day. One of the most energetic women in the world, who died at the end of august after a long illness. She inspired me so much. The medical prognosis was eight years left to live, however she outlived that prognosis by over six years !!  She was known for forming long and strong relationships with her models, like Kate Moss, which resulted in gorgeous intimate portraits.
She will be loved forever.





Everyone, every day, can make a choice in how they want to live their life. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment