22.9.10

B's & B's

How to get the celebrity look?

Hmm, first empty your bankaccount, then buy the ultrachic Marcie bag of Chloe ... My favorite at the moment.
I love the one in phyton, ohlalala, pure perfection.  I am so tempted  ! But, since I am an oldtime lover of Balenciaga and since I am a loyal person ( and no money left), I guess I will stick to B forever   ....(I try to comfort myself by saying that a new handbag is not gonna change my life although mine could save a life: I carry plasters, phone, headache tablets, Letterman army knife.....)





A true fashionista is as well read as she (or he) is dressed. I am not talking about magazines, I know you all have your living room full of them, no, there are so many fashionbooks out right now : Alexander McQueen genius of a generation, Kate Moss by Mario Testino, Pucci, Blow by blow:the story of Isabella Blow, Norman Parkinson portraits in fashion  etc........perfect for a cold fall evening, with a glass of cava , of course.



To my dear followers, my favorite quote for this week:

"" THE WHOLE IDEA OF LIVING IS TO BELIEVE THE BEST IS YET TO BE "(Peter Ustinov)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment