17.9.10

Allmost weekend



My women/girl of the day is without any doubt french designer Isabel Marant. She has this coolgirl status.
She said about herself:
" I have a strong personality. So as a woman, I want you to be interested in me first- not my wardrobe. I also don't feel the same everyday, or every hour. but whatever my mood is, I am still the same person",
oh my god, this could so be me. ' It's like the wheredidyougetthat people who can hardly say hello before scanning you from head to toe. You need to check out her fab fall campaign with it-model Kate Moss.  



If you are looking for the perfect fall coat,  take a look at Christopher Raeburn's  ( Barneys NY) very cool parkas made from Eurostar uniforms and yes, old Belgian army tank suits or even retired hot-air balloons. I  love, love the picture of beautifull Blake Lively shot by Mario Testino . 


 Remember this when you start your weekend, drinking an "apĂ©ritive" at Vitrine: " The most memorable moments in life can be enjoyed by doing nothing" xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment