21.2.11

I want to ride my bicycle



I want to ride my my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my
Bicycle races are coming your way
so forget all your duties Oh yeah
fat bottemed girls they'll be riding today
so look out for those beauties oh yeah
on your marks get set go ....
I need a new bike.  My LA beachbike and Antwerp don't really go together.  So I was looking for a trendy citybike . My conclusion:  the choices are endless ! Jump on your fashionable citybike because your bike is the latest fashion accessory. Cycling grows ever more popular. Lots of designers are teaming up with bikemakers to create a new fashionable bike ( like Acne with Italy's Bianchi...) , there are Chanel bikes, Fendi bikes,.........and there's my empty wallet .






Create a nice pedal-pushing look, but I swear it's a challenge to look good while riding a bike. 
Some practical tips : Wear leggings instead of tights (to protect your lady bits) , wear lose skirts that you can slide under your bum instead of a pencil skirt,  (to protect your knees from injuries because they will feel like being glued together), put on sunglasses (to protect your make-up from teary eyes and prevent you from looking like a panda when you arrive at your destination), tie your hair back for riding (to protect it from sticking onto your lipgloss and looking  like you're having a hairgrowing problem).




Have a healthy week ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment