16.2.11

Hairday


I whip my hair back and forth
I whip my hair back and forth


so what's up
and I'll be doing what to do
we turn our back
and whip our hair and just shake them off
shake them off, shake them off.........








Bad hairday ?
Visit "Soulshow" a hairspa gallery in Antwerp ( if you don't wanna end up like me once not being able to get into my car with my Dolly Parton look-a-like-hairdo after a serious brushing by my hairdresser, didn't know if I had to put my head first or my legs ....)  where you 'll get a nice one-on-one treatment
in a intimate, luxurious setting with fab products from Philippe B.......(Soulshow, Marnixplaats 15, 2000 Antwerp).





"Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges but eventually you'll  find a hairstylist you like"  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment