7.2.11

Give me some spring



Yes, I've been so busy.....
I am not happy with this weather ! I wanna get rid of my winterstuff  ! I could really need some spring perfume, spring happiness, spring cocktails , spring kisses......

Luckily I found this fab, intriguing short film ( shot in Cuba) directed by Stephanie di Giusto for Vanessa Bruno starring Lou Doillon and Jessica Joffe.

Beautifull girls: check. Beautifull location: check. Beautifull clothes: check. Nice styling: check. Nice music:  check. .....




Vanessa meets up again with parisian it-girl Lou Doillon, half-sister of Charlotte Gainsbourg, daughter of Jane Birkin to promote her spring/summer 2011 collection.  Love the softness of the images.  Just love it all......


Have a happy, inspiring week  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment