29.1.11

Know your Belgian supermodels

(Mark Fast Campaign by Fiona Garden )

You have to know Belgian female model and jewelery designer, Anouck Lepere, born in Antwerp ( oh, yes we love her even more) ,  32 years old and still rocking the catwalk, known for her playboyshoot and her famous eyebrows ( eyebrowidol for many..., she brought them back in fashion).
She's not only a natural beauty, she's also f...ing smart and supercool. She's intriguing because she's on-glamorous, but still edgy and high fashion !

 ( Anouck for Elle Belgium)

I still love the shoot she did for "Dazed and Confused" (october 2009) shot by Magnus Unnar wearing outfits by Belgian Margiela .


Yeahhh ! It's weekend ! I need a rest !  xoxo

"Even if I don't reach my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any ..."

1 comment: