15.1.11

Bling me up

Hot news from the block: One of my favorite models, Erin Wasson, will be the new face of  french label "Zadig& Voltaire" for autumn/winter 2011/12, and that's not all, ...


 the rock'n roll supermodel will even design a collection for the relaxed chic label !  Telling from her own jewellery collection "LowLuv" the girl knows what she's talking about. Glitter and glow in her gorgeous pieces .... start dropping hints now ( for your most dazzling valentine ever...)  or spoil yourself.


If you're in need of mental and physical alignment  ( you will when you see these bracelets) put these Chakra bracelets on your wishlist ( spotted on lots of celebs) . Apparently, the power of chakras have been translated into this collection of "Daisy chakra bracelets" (24 carat-gold and silver) . Oh, yes, we need help !
Have a zen weekend ! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I think your post is strairdinary! ;D
    I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me! I wait you and your tips! ;D
    kiss kiss
    marti

    ReplyDelete