2.1.11

Flavor boy

Altough I normally don't really like skinny boys, I have to make an exception because I just can't get enough of N.E.R.D.star, Virginia skateboarder, charismatic, mister Pharrell Williams.
He just never stops being cool.




Not only is he responsible for producing some of the biggest hits of the past decades, he's also responsible for fashion creations ( He co-designs Billionaire Boys club and Ice cream) ( Jewellery, Eyewear for Louis Vuitton) , furniture designs and classy outfits.  Friends with Anna Wintour, yep !

Never scared to try something new and set a trend. He says : "I just do what I do. It's not something that should be revered as something that's great" . Well, euh actually Mister Pharrell, it is more then great...




Think in terms of day's resolutions, not years ! Have a nice start  ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment