22.5.11

My closet



















There are basics that every woman needs, like, hmm....... a huge closet or dressing room.
I need one that's for sure and I need it now,(or I have to throw away half of my dresses ....(never, ever) With other words I need an amazing place to keep it all organized, wrinkle free and within easy reach ...
, sounds like a dream ....


Because my closet looks more like this right now: 

Maybe I need a Carrie Bradshaw closet: 


Or why not a room, for me, just for me ......


I am not finished yet, I will keep searching for my must-have storage solution on and on ....
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i've been wanting a new closet for ages, i was thinking a walk in wardrobe would be awesome :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely would that be ... a seperate room. JUST for your clothes, shoes and jewelries!! OH my <3

    ReplyDelete