4.12.10

Olivia

No one does the New York look like Olivia Palermo.  Fantastic picture from fashion photographer Tesh in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, by the way ....

Olivia is the kinda girl that you love or hate.  But everytime I see her, I ask myself, how do some people manage to get it so right ?  You don't want to take her clothes of, you just want to put them on.  Her garments transform her into this stylish creature somehow more exciting than the rest of us.








Her undeniable sense of style even reflects in her NY Tribeca appartement  ( featured in New york post's page six and Gotham magazine)


After nearly two weeks of grey skies and snow, snow, snow, please give me some winter sun !

"Advice is like snow, the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon and the deeper it sinks into the mind "
( Samuel Taylor Coleridge) , happy weekend xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I like Olivia; even have a picture saved of her on my desktop. I did ask my hairdresser to tone down my colour and asked her for an Olivia-coupe-soleil. Very natural and soft. Did you ever see her boyfriend ? They are too beautiful to be true.

    ReplyDelete