26.11.10

It's in the shoes



I have to share my favorite pictures featuring photographer Tony Duran for american shoedesigner Brian Atwood !

He collaborated with actress Rene Russo to create his summer collection.

I know it's from his spring/summer 2009 collection but the photos are sooooo amazing I have to show them to you.

Only 1000 of these books were printed for the spectacular exhibition. So if anyone is not happy with, you can allways donate it to me, thank you very much.


Last night Antwerp's most amazing shoe store "Coccodrillo" ( Shuttershofstraat ) launched their 4th "Coup d'etalage" in cooperation with Salvatore Ferragamo creations.  Lots of champagne and lots of creative people. Designers like Dries Van Noten, Stephen Jones, Glenn Sestig ....visited the expo.  Check it out for yourself this weekend !



So shoes, shoes and shoes ... happy thanksgiving weekend xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment