18.4.16

TRIED AND APPROVED

With my busy life, one thing I always make sure is a beauty bag packed with just my essentials that I can pick up and take with me in a moments notice. Perfect for a quick get away. All tried and tested on several occasions I wanted to share my favourite beauty bag essentials: 



* DOCTOR BABOR DETOX LIPO CLEANSER
This deep cleansing balm with an anti-pollution effect melts on your skin and transforms into a cleansing milk when water is added to open pores and remove impurities. It contains a detox complex to protect skin against negative environmental factors. Loved it from the first moment I used it.


* RITUALS MOUSSE AU HAMMAM
This unique whipped shower mousse with Organic Argan Oil & Fresh Fig is just delicious. It leaves your skin smooth and soft.  


* RITUALS LOTUS SHIMMER BODY CREAM
This body cream gives my skin a beautiful shine thanks to the glitter effect in the cream. It was part of the Indian Summer line, a limited edition, but I bought a few and still use it weekly, even in winter.   

* TOM FORD JAPON NOIR EAU DE PARFUM 
Part of the Private Blend collection by Tom Ford this eau de parfum can be used solely or in combination with other fragrances from the collection. I adore the penetrating fresh amber,bitter and smoky smell.  



* COLLISTAR ULTRA NERO MASCARA

No beauty bag is complete without a mascara, let' s be real.  And my Collistar Mascara just gives me everything it promises. Although it's not that easy to find in my country, (I always buy it in the airport), it is definitely worth looking for it.


* MAC BRONZE POWDER 

A powder that gives my skin a sheer, natural colour and bronzes the face. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent a tan.



XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment