9.10.11

Made In Belgium Natalie Joos


Born and raised in Belgium, stylish wonder woman Natalie Joos began her fashion career when she moved to New york in 1997. From personal assistant to Glenn O'Brien and studio manager to her own casting company, she became one of the top names in the fashion industry. Nothing but admiration for her ....

Natalie at work :
















Known in the international fashion scene for standing out in the crowd and being a real trendsetter....I love the way she always looks completely different !   Some of her looks :






Like a real Belgian ( with Olivier Theyskens) :
Natalie : " I don't think I would say I want to look like anyone else, I'm happy with myself "

xoxo
I don't really obsess, because if I want it, I get it. I think obsessing is when you want what you can't have. I always find a way." Natalie Joos

No comments:

Post a Comment