15.8.11

Style from Belgium :DVF

Belgian born designer Diane Von Furstenberg keeps appearing in every magazine I open here in Spain. I admit I am her biggest fan ( must be, I read everything about her): she is a lady with intellect, a lady with edge, lived the American dream before she was even 30, selling million of wrap dresses (and yes, we are blessed with a DVF store in Antwerp). Who doesn't want to meet the most iconic woman in fashion ? I think half the world wants to be her buddy,  (I want) !!!
She wrote a book, launched a home collection, a perfume, a jewellery line.....decorated a room at the Claridge's Hotel, ...... all in her signature style .....and she lived quite a life from partying at Studio 54 to President of the council of Fashion designers of America ( no wonder they call her "Diane Von Fabulous") 
 


Her opinion about botox ? " All I want is my old face. I don't think I would know how to handle a new one. My face is a souvenir of my life "
And by the way , her resort 2012 collection is gorgeous !!!! And so is her prefall 2011 collection ......
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment