2.6.11

Monaco Grand Prix Style


I was in Monaco last weekend for the 69 th Formula 1 " Grand Prix de Monaco ".  Not much fashion to discover in the streets at that moment ( except for Ferrari T-shirts and red Bull outfits ...) Our view from the balcony was like this:


and like this:


and yes my ears survived ...
But I was more interested in the technicians and rally drivers because of their outfits: their utilitarian jumpsuits .... because even in fashion jumpsuits are a trend that just won't die. Yes,  they're still on the fashion radar.   I embrace it because they're so easy and really cool (even if you're not a prisoner or rally driver ....) and there are so many options for a variety of types and social situations ( I wore one at the Grand prix) and I adore them because my expanding closet is just full of them.....everybody is jumping for a jumpsuit: 


Vanessa paradis in Chanel !   And oh, I really love this YSL:
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment