10.3.11

Space

I feel really sorry for not making it  into the "PLAIN SPACE" exhibition of the work of  architect John Pawson at the design Museum in London (ended 30-01), but luckily I found this short film ( and I will buy the book) :

Enjoy some impressions of the exhibition :


I love John Pawson's minimalist approach to interiors (proved by the fact that my mom once asked when my furniture is gonna arrive .. ? ) and I really share his love for white.... He is the one who said : " There are 50 different color shades of white and you could probably only see them in an empty room ". I use this quote over and over again, everytime somebody argues with me about "white ". Yes, white is a color.








John Pawson doesn't like "distractions". But "simple" doesn't  mean "soulles". With these candids ( from Livingetc magazine) you can sneek into the Pawson's home from a decorative point of view ....Beautifull spaces, relaxing atmospheres, .... but still wondering : does he really "live" here .... ?







xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment