29.8.10

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Omg, what a morning ! So much rain, where is summer ? Please, don't let it be over yet !
Rain, rain, rain go away, come back another day ...( why did I ever decided to stay in Belgium ?) .  Trenchcoats are on fall's musthave lists for fall, so maybe I should get  me one (maybe I can borrow my dad's Burberry, boyfriend's trenchcoat anyone ? ) to enter fall in style and cope with bloody belgian weather.
I can't wait for the next issue of instyle magazine with my favorite Nicole Richie on the cover ....Speaking of style,  Style-icon, Tv-personality , best dressed and now fashiondesigner Alexa Chung teamed up with "Madewell" for a gorgeous collection coming online 9/9 and in stores 9/11 !
Hm,  so maybe fall isn't so bad after all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment