28.6.16

SHOPPING FOR THIGHTS


Being active is your chance to make a fashion statement. Not only during my workout, but wether I am running some errands, running on a treadmill or running to catch a flight,I want my outfit to look good.(You never know who you'll meet). As a runner I am always looking for a perfect pair of tights that aren’t going to go see through when I’m sweating. Seriously, the fabric is SO important. The four most important criteria when I shop for tights: Hold me in,not be in anyway see-through, not show how much I’m getting my sweat on, look fashionable. Surely thats not too much to ask for right? Functional but chic.I have to admit that I own lots, but I also use them lots, but still, the pictures here on my blog definitely give me some fitness fashion inspiration to go and look for some new ones. You need some variety, the more the better. You don't want someone with exactly the same outfit as you  ....


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment